On Merejussi Holiday Houses site you will find 2 larger two-storey Captain's houses:
- Young Captain's House
- Old Captain's House
Turning off the road towards Merejussi Holiday Houses you can see the Young Captain's House right at the beginning of the community of houses. The Old Captain's House situates in the back corner of area for more peaceful stay.
difference between houses with the same layout is revealed by
"navigating" around the houses - the interior is somewhat more modern
or slightly old-fashioned due to the name. The digital key boxes of the Captain's
houses allow you to do check-in yourself after arriving.
On first floor (ground floor) of the houses are for a comfortable stay:
- Living room with fireplace and fireplace wood
- Kitchenette, where is a double electric stove, refrigerator, kettle, coffee machine, toaster, microwave, dishes, pots and pans
- Sauna with electric heater, which can accommodate 4 people at a time
- Sauna lounge
- Shower room
- Sheltered outdoor terrace with table, chairs and charcoal grill. The charcoal can be brought by the guest according to their preference, but it can also be bought on site if desired
- Air-conditioner for relaxing heat and pleasant cooling
On second floor (first floor) of the house there is for peaceful sleep and rest:
- Larger bedroom with 1 double bed and 2 single beds
- Attic balcony (access to the balcony from the larger bedroom) with spacious views of the surrounding area and the community of Merejussi Holiday Homes
- Smaller bedroom with 1 double bed and 1 single bed
Bed linen and towels are all set according to the number of guests. Of course a WIFI connection is available to keep up to date with the worldTo check availability, please send us your request or call and find out more about everything that interests you.